Museum at Eldridge Street is committed to providing an environment that ensures the health and safety of visitors and staff. Please review the following policy carefully before planning your visit. The Museum reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitor who does not comply with stated rules and guidelines.
What to Know Before Your Visit
- Safety continues to be our top priority. Face masks are not required but strongly encouraged. In keeping with public health recommendations, we strongly recommend COVID-19 vaccinations for our visitors.
- Please cancel your visit if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the past 14 days.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in the coat room at the door.
How We’re Ensuring the Health of Our Visitors and Staff
- Any staff member who is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, has tested positive, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the past 14 days is required to stay home and seek medical assistance.
- Facilities staff will clean and sanitize high-touch, high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day.
- The Museum has upgraded its air filtration system according to CDC guidelines and uses UV light to clean office space and other high-traffic areas each night.
- The Museum will encourage frequent hand washing and provide hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.