The Museum at Eldridge Street is proud to be a 2017 IDNYC cultural partner.
IDNYC is a free identification card for all New York City residents. As a government-issued photo identification card, IDNYC secures the peace of mind and access to City services that come from having recognized identification. IDNYC benefits every city resident, including the most vulnerable communities—the homeless, youth, the elderly, undocumented immigrants, the formerly incarcerated and others who may have difficulty obtaining other government-issued ID.
Membership in the IDNYC program entitles you to free admission to the Museum at Eldridge Street, one of New York City’s most magnificent small museums. A hidden gem located at the crossroads of the Lower East Side and Chinatown, the Museum at Eldridge Street is a perfect destination for those interested in New York City history, Jewish culture and architecture.
Museum at Eldridge Street IDNYC Membership Benefits:
- Free unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions
- Free additional admission for up to two visitors under the age of 18
- 10% discount in the Museum shop
- 25% discounts on concerts & talks for two people*
- All Members must provide a valid email address to receive informational updates about the Museum.
*Advance registration required. Please contact the Director of Cultural Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.